I’m Amber, 24, flailing through life like a walrus on roller skates. Come join me on said flailing.
I live in Spain with my long-suffering and infinitely patient girlfriend Biby where we spend our days miscommunicating in Spanish, leaving bad reviews and taking the piss out of people on First Dates.
I made this blog to share my travel disasters. And general life disasters. On occasion, I post something more useful.
Disclaimer: I post stupid and occasionally shocking things because life really is like Facebook. It consistently screws me (and you) over.
I also forget the year sometimes. So, hello flailing walrus. Let’s flail together 🙂
Things that make me happy:
- Ernest Hemingway quotes (but not Ernest Hemingway because he was a wanker)
- Intersectional Feminism
- Coffee and tacos but not both at the same time
- Drake songs
- Drake’s big heart
- Gay things because I be gay
- Listening to music on my own when very drunk
- Eating instant noodles with a knife when very drunk
- Just being very drunk